Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The Emerging Church is emerging, but it is emerging as a putrid mass of sin and deception. It’s poison has penetrated once solid denominations and has poisoned many to their core.
Ecunimical movements are embraced and lauded which promote many avenues to God, when there is only one Way, and that is Jesus Christ.
Mother Teresa is elevated as the epitome of Christianity, and yet she preached a different gospel, one that damned listeners to hell by denying Christ as the only way of redemption.
Authors who promote heretical doctrines in their writings such as the Shack and Blue Like Jazz are congratulated, and their infernal writings are happily accepted by undiscerning Christians.
I weep for America, our country where sin is so easily rationalized. Where unborn children are slaughtered. Where the love of money and of self is promoted. Where homosexuality which is banned by God, is promoted through same sex marriage. I weep for America, whose churches are silent, and who seek to entertain rather than to serve.
But it is not too late, if the people of this country will repent of sin, turn unto the Lord and obey His word, perhaps he will have mercy upon us, and forgive us. If not my dear friend, we cannot avoid His judgment which is sure to fall upon us with wrath and anger immeasurable. May the Lord have mercy upon us, and call us to repentance.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The survey discovered that 57% of Evangelical Church members believe that many religions can lead to eternal life. This dominant view is in direct conflict with scripture which states:
Jesus answered, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
According to the survey, Evangelical churches make up 26% of religious traditions in the United States. If you examine this in light of the 43% of Evangelical Church members that believe rightly that Jesus is the only way, then you come up with a very startling statistic. Only 11 out of 100 Evangelical church members believe that Jesus is the only way to eternal life.
The numbers speak for themselves. We are living in very dangerous times.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
1. Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, “Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.”
2. And Aaron said to them, “Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.”
3. So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron.
4. And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf. Then they said, “This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!”
This is a stunning passage that most Christians are familiar with. Israel had been freed from Egypt by the Lord, and while Moses was up on the mountain talking with the Lord, they grew impatient waiting and asked Aaron to make them a god.
Today many Christians have grown impatient waiting for the return of our Lord Jesus. They have begun to look for other ways to God. They have embraced emerging church metaphysical techniques, some subscribe to a kingdom now philosophy, they have chased after Oprah's false gospel of self, they pursue yoga and meditation to obtain contact with the spiritual guides, and in Lakeland Florida they pursue Todd Bently's god of violence and error.
In Exodus 32:2 the word demonstrates a very common theme, whenever people pursue false gods they get fleeced. Today we don't break of the golden earrings, we simply plant our seed of faith offering. This of course is supposed to bring you a return of 100 times the money you give, so the more money you give the more money you get. This is a serious twisting of scripture, and totally revolves around greed. Let's see what 2 Peter 2:1-3 says, "1. There used to be false prophets among God’s people, just as you will have some false teachers in your group. They will secretly teach things that are wrong—teachings that will cause people to be lost. They will even refuse to accept the Master, Jesus, who bought their freedom. So they will bring quick ruin on themselves. 2. Many will follow their evil ways and say evil things about the way of truth. 3. Those false teachers only want your money, so they will use you by telling you lies. Their judgment spoken against them long ago is still coming, and their ruin is certain".
In Exodus 32:3 we see that when Christians seek false gods, there will always be someone who will help them do just that. Todd Bently presents his god as one that tells him to kick senior citizens in the face, or to tackle and choke, punch, beat crippled legs upon the ground, or do leg drops on christians to heal and bless them. Other false teachers prescribe demonic possession through transference of a so called "blessing", with the resultant signs of barking like dogs, clucking like chickens, talking like snakes, rolling around the floors, simulating lewd behavior, acting like they are drunk or insane, or shaking and trembling uncontrollably like they are having a seizure. Even though all of this behavior goes contrary to what the word of God intructs us to do, by doing everything decently and in order. These men claim that their god is the Lord God, and that simply is not so. God will not violate His word, and yet these proponents and their adherants consistently say, "You can't keep God in a box" to justify every imaginable and unimaginable behavior. All the while the word of God is very clear in 2 John, verse 9 "Anyone who goes beyond Christ's teaching and does not continue to follow only his teaching does not have God". We are warned not to go beyond Christ's teaching. The word goes on in 2 John verse 10 and 11 to say, "If someone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not welcome or accept that person into your house. If you welcome such a person, you share in the evil work". And yet so many flock to these false teacher and preachers to be entertained, and to have an experience. They have grown tired waiting upon the Lord, they have run off to pursue other gods, to find their own way.
7. Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down from this mountain, because your people, the people you brought out of the land of Egypt, have ruined themselves.
8. They have quickly turned away from the things I commanded them to do. They have made for themselves a calf covered with gold, and they have worshiped it and offered sacrifices to it. They have said, ‘Israel, these are your gods who brought you out of Egypt.’ ”
9. The Lord said to Moses, “I have seen these people, and I know that they are very stubborn.
10. So now do not stop me. I am so angry with them that I am going to destroy them. Then I will make you and your descendants a great nation.”
Thankfully, Moses interceded to the Lord for the Israelites and God spared the nation, although over three thousand died for this sin, and punishment for it came at the appointed time. This is a warning to the modern church: Stop seeking after gods that are not God. Stop violating the holy word of God. Stop accepting false teachers and preachers into your midst, and stop supporting their false ministries. Repent, and return to our Lord. He is merciful, and the Lord Jesus does make intersession for you to the Father. Repent of evil works before it is too late, punishment for sin is not long delayed.
2 Peter 3:9-12a
9. The Lord is not slow in doing what he promised—the way some people understand slowness. But God is being patient with you. He does not want anyone to be lost, but he wants all people to change their hearts and lives.
10. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The skies will disappear with a loud noise. Everything in them will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be exposed.
11. In that way everything will be destroyed. So what kind of people should you be? You should live holy lives and serve God,
12. as you wait for and look forward to the coming of the day of God.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
For two minutes and thirtyseven seconds we get to hear how Bently (supposedly led by the spirit) kicked and old woman in the face, punched a man so hard he fell and his tooth popped out, how he tackled and choked a man, how he beat a woman's leggs and did a leg drop on a Pastor. During his two minute rant and bragging session, the church audience sits and laughs at the pain he inflicted on others.
People in Florida, and around the nation are flocking to his "so called revival" to be touched by God. They had better be careful, it sounds to me like they are heading for a beat down!
In all sincerity, when will the church stop accepting these false teachers and preachers? Where is the discernment? Did you ever read in the bible where Jesus, Moses, Paul, Elijah, or Paul did a leg drop on someone to heal them? Have you read anywhere in your bible where God instructs us to kick someone in the face to start the move of God? It is not there, because it is not from God. Bently is hearing a spirit, but it is not the Holy Spirit. Todd Bently is a false teacher who needs to repent, and the church who has blindly embraced him needs to wake up, and repent for accepting these false teachers into their pulpits.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Now there is alot of evidence out there about Oprah's blatant opposition to Christ (in her own words). Check You Tube for the actual footage. She believes there are many ways to God. Which of course is a blatant lie. The word of God is very clear on this point:
"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life", Jesus replied. "No one can come to the Father unless he comes thru Me".
Oprah knows this and rejects it, she also supports and propogates the New Age repackaged "Course on Miracles". This course is complete deception, which concentrates it's focus on the individual being god. I am happy to say that no matter how much money she has, she cannot purchase godhood, nor can she create her own way to heaven. There is One God, not the multiple billions that her corrupt philosophy adopts. According to reports, she has over 300 million registered users on her course on miracles website.
It is a sad day when a so called "Christian" radio station will knowingly put a false teacher on the airwaves because of advertising dollars. This is the spirit of the age, one of compromise and rebellion. I for one will not support or listen to a radio station like this.
15. You must constantly be on the alert for men who preach a false message. They come to you looking like gentle sheep, but if you could look inside their hearts, you would discover that they are bloodthirsty wolves who will tear you apart!
16. You will be able to tell what they really are by the fruits they bear. Do you gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?
17. The obvious truth is: Every good tree always produces good fruit, but a bad tree always produces poisonous or worthless fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce poisonous or worthless fruit, and a corrupt tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that fails to produce good fruit will soon be cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. So you will be sure to recognize false preachers by the fuits they produce.
21. Not everyone who continues to call Me "Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who practice obedience to My Father in Heaven will be allowed in.
22. On Judgment Day there will be many who will say to Me, "But, Lord! O Lord! Didn't we prophesy and preach in Your name? We even drove out demons and performed many miracles in Your name!"
23. "Then I will reply, "I never knew you. Get out of My presence, you who insist on living as you please instead of obeying God!"
The Lord clearly outlines in the above passage that we will know a tree by it's fruit. He also cautions us in verse 15 that things are not always as they seem. You must constantly be vigilant about the truth. Every message preached, taught, or shared must be analized by the word of God, the bible. Don't just take every teaching that your favorite television, internet or local preacher says. You must analize what is being said against the word of God. In every case, the word of God is always correct. But sadly, not every person rightly divides the word.
It is quite amazing to me that many spend more time in front of their televisions, watching their favorite shows than in God's Holy Word. Verse 21 tells us the importance of practicing obedience to the Father. How can you practice obedience if you don't know what He says? How can you know what He says, if you don't spend time in His word?
Some christians today have fast food christianity. They treat the Lord like a quick trip through the drive thru. A quick trip to church on Sunday morning to hear their preacher deliver a topical self-help sermon or maybe only a quick trip to the T.V. and their favorite preacher so their self-esteem will be stroked for the week, then it's on with their own life until the next Sunday when they do it again. I contend that this is not the christianity of the bible. This is an example of a modern lukewarm Laodicean christian.
I am not saying that modern day christians have rejected God, although some certainly have. But the problem with today's church is that most christians in the modern church have a solid commitment to self, and a lukewarm commitment to God. This simply is not good enough.
Please read verse 23 again: "Then I will reply, "I never knew you. Get out of My presence, you who insist on living as you please instead of obeying God!"
On judgement day will this be the charge against you? Will you be guilty of living the way you want to rather than obeying God? I pray my brother and sister, that you will not be found guilty of this charge. Please commit yourself to reading God's word, and obeying His commands. Examine everything you hear through the lens of God's word. Be a fruit inspector, a tree will always produce fruit after it's kind.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Joshua 25:15-16 (Joshua Preaching)
15. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. 16. And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;
Acts 7:51-53 (Stephen Preaching)
51. Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 52. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 53. Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
Acts 2:25 (Peter Preaching)
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 37. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Acts 4:10-14 (Peter and John Preaching)
10. Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 13. Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. 14. And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.
Acts 26:24-29 (Paul Preaching)
24. And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad. 25. But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness. 26. For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely: for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner. 27. King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets? I know that thou believest. 28. Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. 29. And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
Luke 3:7-9 (John the Baptist Preaching)
7. Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8. Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 9. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
There are many other examples of preaching to choose from in the Bible. The kindest, gentlest thing for every Christian to do is preach the truth, the whole word of God.
When we waffle in preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Waffles from the pulpit, waffles from a preacher, and waffles from christian brothers and sisters are by definition "compromise." It does not matter what you put on it to sweeten it up, if you are not proclaiming the full gospel of God, you are not preaching the word, you are preaching error.
Today many churches cater to Christians who have itching ears, they want to be entertained, not convicted. They want to feel good, not ashamed of sin. They want to be told they can have the best of both worlds, to have the world and God too. But that simply is not what the bible teaches. We are in the world but we are to be seperate. We are to be holy, for God is holy. We are to crucify self, not try and satisfy every selfish desire. We are to take up our cross daily and follow Him, not the latest feel good (I'm ok, your ok) message by our favorite T.V. preacher.
Waffles are a great food, but they don't go with preaching at all.
2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Perhaps Mr. Graham needs to remember the following passage: Acts 5:26-29
26. Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.
27. And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
28. Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man’s blood upon us.
29. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
When the preaching of the gospel is illegal shouldn't you obey God rather than man? Franklin is supporting a position that is clearly against the word of God. This is another sign of the times.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1. The Emerging Church cancer has spread it's vile tenticles into every denomination and non-denominational church.
2. Modern churches have become self-help centers, where people come to find out how to improve self and to get riches from God.
3. False teachers, preachers and prophets bombard the airwaves through television, radio and the internet.
4. Yoga and other Eastern mystical practices are now openly embraced by the modern church.
5. The Word of God is no longer relied on for guidance from God. The modern church is driven by prophetic utterances which have totally departed from the written word.
6. Christians who uphold the Bible and are looking for the return of our Lord are labled "Extreemists", not only by the world, but also by the modern church.
7. The modern church is now embracing an "I'm ok, Your ok" worldview. They think you can just add Jesus to whatever you are doing and you are good to go.
8. There is a definite move back to the Roman Church, something many Reformers gave their lives to move away from.
9. Barking like dogs, clucking like chickens and acting like you have totally lost your mind at the altar are now considered, "blessings from God", or a "move of the spirit".
10. Modern churches support and endorse preachers driving luxery cars, wearing Rolex watches and living in multi-million dollar homes, and they are touted as an example of living by faith, while starving christians in Africa and Asia are viewed as not having enough faith.
I could go on and on with the garbage that is trying to pass itself off as the modern church. The so called modern church needs to repent before God, and renounce it's unscriptural behavior. Please don't misunderstand, I love my brothers and sisters in the Lord. I desperately pray that they return to God, return to His word. Please, before it's too late. We are running out of time. God will not withhold His judgement forever. He loves you, Repent!
Monday, May 5, 2008
When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
8. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Some believe that this blog is unloving. That could not be further from the truth. The reason for this blog is that I do love my brothers and sisters in Christ. My attempts are to warn them from the deception that is so prevasive in the church today.
Jesus said in John 14:15, "If ye love me, keep my commandments". If you are not keeping the commandments of God, then you are showing that you do not love Him. Read 1 John 5:2, "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
As you can see, we demonstrate our love for God by keeping his commandments. If we are not, then we demonstrate the opposite. There are Apostates, and False Teachers out there leading Christians away from God.
2 John 9, "Anyone who does not remain in the teaching about Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have God. The one who remains in that teaching, this one has both the Father and the Son".
Also read 1 Corinthians 4:6, "Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the saying: "Nothing beyond what is written." The purpose is that none of you will be inflated with pride in favor of one person over another".
All over the church people are going beyond the word of God by speaking Prophesies that are not scriptural. They twist and take out of context the word of God to make it fit their demonic message. They site their fellow false prophets and teachers to reinforce their doctrine of wickedness. Did you read the scripture, "A little leaven, leavens the whole lump"? Their teaching is deceptive, destructive and deadly. A little cyanide in a tasty cherry pie, will still kill you. You cannot accept any false teachers or teachings. You must correct and if needs be reject any brother or sister who will not repent of false teachings.
If you want to know what is true, then you must read God's word for yourself. You must study to show yourself approved unto God. Then, if you really want to walk in love, tell your brothers and sisters. Warn them if they stray. Warn them of false teachers, preachers or prophets. If you don't their blood may be on your hands.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
1 And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.
2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
There seems to be a disconnect happening in the the modern church. The church is trying to model itself more and more like the world, thinking that they need to look, act, and sound like the world to win the world. Seems like God and the Apostle Paul would disagree with them.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
John 14:6 says, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by Him. But these corrupt men and women say that there is more than one way. They say just add Jesus to whatever you are currently doing and you will be ok. The Bible says differently, it says to come out from among them and not to touch the unclean thing. The bible does not leave room for compromise. But these apostates don't care for the truth. Their desire is for fame, money and comfort in this life.
Let me be clear about this: if you are putting your trust in anything or anyone other than Jesus Christ you will NOT get to heaven. There is only one way, and that way is Jesus.
Friday, April 25, 2008
For I passed on to you as most important what I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the Twelve. Then He appeared to over 500 brothers at one time, most of whom remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. Then He appeared to James then to all the apostles. Last of all, as to one abnormally born, He also appeared to me.
1 John 2:24-26
What you have heard from the beginning must remain in you. If what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, then you will remain in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that He Himself made to us: eternal life.
Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
These are the last days, and truly perilous times are upon us. Even now the pieces are being arranged to fully bring about a one world religion. In many places Christians who believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible are being labeled "Extremists". This will facilitate the persecution of the church that is spoken of in scripture. Well meaning Christians are aiding this effort by not being well grounded in the Word of God.
We see heresy running rampant in the Church. Christians embracing eastern philosophies, and programs to build self esteem, when the Word calls for us to crucify self and follow Him. There are efforts to build the Kingdom of God with slick business models. Spiritual growth is compared to the size of one's church. False teachers and preachers abound, spouting off a new heresy each week. Christian television is not only beguiled by them, but they are militant promoters of these false doctrines. Anyone who disagrees with their false teachings is labeled a "Heretic Hunter," all the while they make merchandise of the church to fulfill their endless greed.
Truly a departure from the Word of God has begun. Countless Christians who posses bibles rarely read them. In church after church, new books and authors are promoted. Their words readily accepted as truth with little to no examination in the light of scripture. So called "Revelation Truth" is given equal or greater prominence than the written Word of God.
False Prophets abound, spouting blasphemies and destructive heresies, even denying Jesus Christ our Lord and savior. Their false prophecies are rarely challenged, and when they are they do not repent.
Please heed the warning to the church:
1 Peter 4:17-18
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?