Has the corruption in the modern day church reached the tipping point? The point at which it will not return to God? Lets look at a few facts:
1. The Emerging Church cancer has spread it's vile tenticles into every denomination and non-denominational church.
2. Modern churches have become self-help centers, where people come to find out how to improve self and to get riches from God.
3. False teachers, preachers and prophets bombard the airwaves through television, radio and the internet.
4. Yoga and other Eastern mystical practices are now openly embraced by the modern church.
5. The Word of God is no longer relied on for guidance from God. The modern church is driven by prophetic utterances which have totally departed from the written word.
6. Christians who uphold the Bible and are looking for the return of our Lord are labled "Extreemists", not only by the world, but also by the modern church.
7. The modern church is now embracing an "I'm ok, Your ok" worldview. They think you can just add Jesus to whatever you are doing and you are good to go.
8. There is a definite move back to the Roman Church, something many Reformers gave their lives to move away from.
9. Barking like dogs, clucking like chickens and acting like you have totally lost your mind at the altar are now considered, "blessings from God", or a "move of the spirit".
10. Modern churches support and endorse preachers driving luxery cars, wearing Rolex watches and living in multi-million dollar homes, and they are touted as an example of living by faith, while starving christians in Africa and Asia are viewed as not having enough faith.
I could go on and on with the garbage that is trying to pass itself off as the modern church. The so called modern church needs to repent before God, and renounce it's unscriptural behavior. Please don't misunderstand, I love my brothers and sisters in the Lord. I desperately pray that they return to God, return to His word. Please, before it's too late. We are running out of time. God will not withhold His judgement forever. He loves you, Repent!